Junk Boss is your trusted partner for hauling away old, unwanted furniture. Call and get an appointment today!
We understand that handling furniture removal on your own can be difficult work. You’ll certainly injure yourself if you try to haul a sofa on your own, but wrangling together your friends and family to help is a hassle. Fortunately, the full-service team at Junk Boss is on call. So what are you waiting for? Give us a shout, and we’ll head over there to pick up your furniture!
We Haul Your Furniture!
Got furniture? Then we want to haul it! We’re the trusted junk removal company near you, removing clutter for homeowners, business owners, and real estate managers alike.
- Need to get rid of furniture FAST? Then get in touch with us and ask for a same-day or next-day appointment.
- We’ll be there on time during your appointment’s 2-hour arrival window, ready to do some heavy lifting.
- We bring enough pairs of hands to haul furniture with ease. Don’t worry—we won’t ever scrape your walls.
- Our team will load your furniture up into our truck, then roll off to donate it at a local charity drop-off.
Furniture Removal Pricing
Get rid of your unwanted furniture without breaking the bank with Junk Boss.
- Volume-based. The amount of furniture we load into the truck determines the price. It’s simple and fair.
- Upfront quotes. After checking out the furniture you want gone, we give you a custom quote at no cost.
- All-inclusive. We don’t think it’s fair to charge you hidden fees, so that’s exactly why we don’t.
- Choose local and save. We cost less than the “big box” franchises, so pick us and get a deal on the services you need!
Furniture We Take
Items We Take
- Bunk beds
- Entertainment centers
How Furniture Removal Works
Book online to make a service inquiry on our website, or give us a phone call to speak with one of our friendly employees instead.
We will prepare an upfront quote for your approval after checking out the furniture you’d like to get rid of. Accept our quote to get started.
Finally, we’ll take your furniture and load it up in our truck. After sweeping up behind ourselves, the job is all done!